Die Sprache der Spekulation
1989-2019: Politik des Raums im Neuen Berlin
Projects realized specifically for the exhibition illustrate different urban-spatial policies and their consequences for today’s Berlin.
With their video work “Die Sprache der Spekulation” Guerilla Architects explore the language of the speculative housing market through a performed glossary of real estate language.
- Anja Fritz
- Silvia Gioberti
- Nike Kraft
- Shahrzad Rahmani
- Philine Schneider
A project of
- n.b.k. in cooperation with ARCH +
- Artistic Director: Marius Babias, Anh-Linh Ngo
- Curatorial team: Frederick Coulomb, Nora Dünser, Mirko Gatti, Dorothee Hahn, Christian Hiller, Max Kaldenhoff
- Project leader: Max Kaldenhoff, Arkady Koscheev
- Project coordination: Krisztina Hunya, Christine Rüb
- Exhibition architecture: ARCH + in collaboration with Peter Grundmann